The Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley has the following opening:
• Manager of Donor and Member Relations
MANAGER OF DONOR AND MEMBER RELATIONS
Reports To: Vice President, Development and Communications
Purpose: The position is responsible for membership and donor maintenance and growth including data entry to maintain and update donor records, correspondence with donors, sponsorship benefits management, generating fundraising reports, and carrying out related duties in the Development and Communications Department
Manage, update and ensure accuracy of Museum’s database (Raiser’s Edge). Database includes donor and members contact information, membership status, giving records for individual, corporate, foundation, government and other programs as assigned.
- Serve as primary staff contact for Raiser Edge; commitment to keeping updated on Raisers Edge technology.
- Train and keep development staff updated on Raiser Edge applicable functions.
- Process donor gifts, memberships and pledges in a timely fashion on a schedule established by the Vice President of Development and Communications.
- Oversee and executes stewardship for gifts and membership in a timely fashion in collaboration with the Vice President of Development and Communications.
- Prepare status reports of fund and donor records on a routine basis, and special reports on request.
- This includes, but not limited to tracking outstanding pledges and lapsed donors and members.
- Coordinates daily cash deposit records with Business Office as required, and performs monthly reconciliation of Development Department and Business Office records.
- Manage and execute direct mail correspondence for membership, annual fund, Trustee and Kress Society, corporate membership, pledge reminders and other special mailings as assigned.
- Assist the VP of Development and Communications with planning and executing Ann Penn Allen Society Reception
- Track RSVP’s and sponsorships for annual Gala and Cocktails & Collecting events.
- Coordinate departmental budget records and purchase order systems as required.
- Responsible for donor listings on Annual Report
- Assist with processing incoming and outgoing mail for the department, and maintains office files as required.
- Available for some weekend and weeknights for staffing events throughout the year
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Minimum Associates Degree with at least five years office experience preferred in a not-for-profit environment. Computer competency in word processing and data processing software (Microsoft Word, Raiser's Edge, and Excel) required. Excellent written and oral communication, organizational skills and the ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to: hr [at] allentownartmuseum [dot] org
The Allentown Art Museum is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, and disability.