We want you to enjoy your time at the Allentown Art Museum. We do however ask that you please respect the following guidelines:
- Care for and protect the artworks by not touching them.
- Do not lean on walls, pedestals, or artwork.
- You are welcome to use a handheld camera to take photographs of the permanent collection ONLY—photographs are not permitted at special exhibitions. NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS PERMITTED.
- Large bags, packages, backpacks, umbrellas, or similar items are not allowed in the galleries. Lockers are provided.
- Food and/or drinks are not permitted in the galleries and display areas.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed on museum property.
- No running, jumping, or horseplay in the museum.
- You may sketch in the galleries using dry materials only. Never point at the artwork with a pencil or sharp object as they can damage museum objects.
- The museum is handicapped-accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- The museum closes every day at 4 p.m. Five minutes before closing, security personnel will begin to clear the galleries.
- The use of roller shoes, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, Segways, and other recreational vehicles on museum property is prohibited.
- Shirt and shoes are required (no cleats or wheeled shoes).